Tuesday 18 September 2012

Research and planning: Interviews

As part of a course I conducted 3 interviews to get feedback about possible improvements and things that should be deleted on are magazine cover,I found this very interesting and useful.
I started by asking why does the magazine looks suitable for the target audience (college students) 
and the feed back they gave was positive but some one word answers of just YES 
2nd do you think theirs anything similar on the market everyone said there was similar magazines on the market and stated it was "unique" and very informative 
what do you think are the strong points. the strong point are its easy to read, looks very interesting and keeps you updated with recent events 
anything you don't like or needs to be improved. Spelling was the biggest mistake I made its easily fixable and I shouldn't have presented it.apart from that a larger picture is needed to fill the empty space   
are you willing to pay for this magazine if its a reasonable price, the price suggested was 75P-£1 I find this reasonable and especially if the prostheses go to charity 

I am thankful of there honesty and contribution to my magazine I have taken there advice and imported it into the finished cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment