Thursday 21 March 2013

Evaluation: Question 6:What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


I have used Blogger to document all the research and planning through out my magazine as well as the development and in the evaluation to show all my work as well. each lesson I tried to upload a new page on blogger describing what I have done in that lesson and detail and processed I have learnt or used.
I used the SLR cameras when taking the pictures for my magazine, they took great quality images with a range of setting to get the right image and the manual focus work really well when focusing on one certain area 

I used flickr to upload my magazine pages and to talk about Media Distribution 

iPhoto was used to upload all the images taken from the SLR onto the iMax's it allowed me to choose the one's i wanted to keep and delete 


I used iShow to display in my research and planning the progress I made so far and highlight key areas I have learnt 

Photoshop was the main program I used when creating all the pages of my music magazine, It allows you to edit pictures and text and can import them onto new or existing documents and create your own designs by using a range of layers and unique features

I used Prezi in my evaluation to talk about Question 5 and used it in my research and planning


 I used indesign for the content page of my college magazine because it works like Photoshop but have some unique features

No comments:

Post a Comment