Friday 16 November 2012

Research and Planning:Double Page Spread Ideas

The interview double page spread simply sits the write and picture up, Large reconcilable artist Pink telling what the articles about with out reading it. The article starts off with Masthead, sub-title, introduction then the questions. The Masthead font is bold clean meaning no effects and easy to read, for the page the size I find maybe a little small. The sub-title again is clean and bold but the right size for being a sub-title, maybe  little stereotypical but I would colour it in pink. I like the use of question then answer on different lines. Another great feature is that theirs a clear disinction between question and answer, the questions being in bold. The format of my double page spread will be an interview











This Double page spread is an article on an up and coming band of the rock genre. I think the best features are the Masthead with the spider logo surround but I know I've seen it before, the size of the picture shows attitude and dominance what you need to get into the music business. The downfall is the size of the article its too small for the normal person to read. reduce the size of the picture and increase the font size. I don't like the how the text is mounted on a black background which is mounted it self on the grey background of the picture. 














News. It said it, top left. I really like how they have layed out the double page spread with pictures surrounding the text, the Masthead large grabbing your attention with the two colours being used. Again I think the text size is to small and should be filling at least 3/4 of a page. I cant read what the white section says but it could be a feature used in my double page spread I also will use the varied place of the pictures in my article. 













Review of artist. Leather Mouth. Center of the page large size and the artistic style of only using two light types feature and back casting the shadow. The yellow colour Masthead background is defiantly unique and would grab my attention. The use of advertising bottom right is a clever feature if you just bought it for this article. again I think the text size is to small.  











 


No comments:

Post a Comment