Wednesday 9 January 2013

Research and Planning: Double page spread Interview

Jake Armstrong the youngest male artist to be inducted into the prestigious Rock Hall of Fame, we Classic have the exclusive interview of the year. The three track teaser, released next Monday  demonstrates both singing, guitar playing and song writing abilities as well as providing grounding for a future album  Famed initially for being part of the lets say controversial group python and the plane, Jake has focused his efforts into his debue album and endless charity work. Classic caught up with Jake to discuss which artist inspired his career and album, how he gets celebrities involved in charity work and answer questions from you.

Would you consider doing a duet? Who would it be and why?
Lauren Stoke-on-Trent
Yes. I would probably choose someone like Jimmi Hendrix or Avril Lavigne due to growing up listening to her music
 If you had an elephant where would you hide it?
Jake London
In the fridge where else?
How much do you earn?
Harry London
Depends on what I have done through the year most of the money I earn if from royalties made from my songs and guest appearances
What was the most pointless question you been asked?
Joe Manchester
Where would you keep an elephant?
How do you feel about the press writing about you?
Kate Leeds
The past two years, yes the articles have been hard to deal with, but the information was true and gave me the wakeup call I needed to change my life
What has been the most expensive thing you have ever bought apart from your house?
Liam Kent
I don’t know to be honest what’s the most expensive thing I’ve ever bought but my car collection must be up there. I don’t really like looking at the amount I spend haha
 If you was left on a desert island what three items would you bring?
Sterling Edinburgh
TV, Guitar and a life time of Jaffa Cakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment