Saturday 12 January 2013

Research and Planning:Shot Idea's

Here are a selection of images I have found in magazines, which gave me idea's to what I could possible use or recreate for my magazine. The first image shows a bold stance of Lewis Hamilton. I like the image because it has been photoshoped onto a new background and shows dominance that conveys to the audience, I would like to do something similar for my front cover.
The second image is a four picture display taken randomly while conducting an interview, I do like it because its not fake like been directed into positions, this covey  to the public the real celebrity what they could associate to.
Third image I like is due to the editing of images being croped giving it a spin on the usual photo editing
The film strip I really like again for the uniqueness of the editing it was taken while conducting  an interview showing the different emotions of the celebrity.
i chosen this shot because of the outside location, the man in the center of the image showing importance, even though its a sunny day a second light source  being used hence the shadow to illuminate the mans face. i will need to add a second light source for the double page spread images since the location is down in the woods   










No comments:

Post a Comment